搜索此博客

2010年11月2日星期二

The Autumn Offering Announces Plans To Go On Hiatus/Break Up

In a statement posted on The Autumn Offering's official Myspace page, vocalist Matt McChesney announced plans for the band to go on an indefinite hiatus and also revealed the possibility of the band breaking up permanently. You can read a portion of the message below:
"Hey all,
Due to Tommy leaving the band, as well as a million other things, we have decided to take a long break. Possibly just end it, depending on what happens. We haven't been dropped by our label or anything, we are just burnt out. There is no reason to go on and on with bullshit, we are all friends. All you guys know we love you. Personally, I wish everyone well, in whatever they choose to do. As for myself, I have a new band with Jesse Nunn. We will enter the studio next month with producer Logan Mader to start our new record. It's not going to be a metal band, as I am personally done with metal for awhile. I'm disgusted with the state of it, and I dont want to be a part of it..."
You can read the full blog at this location.
The announcement of the band's split comes just hours after The Autumn Offering parted ways with lead guitarist Tommy Church. Tommy Church had commented on that situation by saying:
"Hello all, sad to say but i have made the decision to the [The Autumn Offering], I have made many great friends and had many wonderful memories, I will hold them all close to my heart but i feel it is time to move on with my life. I wish all the guys well and to all the fans thanks for your support over the years and hopefully i will see you all sometime in the future! Best of luck to all me current and ex-band mates, you will be missed!"

没有评论:

发表评论